Saturday, August 30, 2008

Relaxed Play


I changed the game so that after reached the level goal , you have more relaxed time where you can run up the score.  When the level goal is achived you get  moving Gold Spike Gem that lets you score points form Gems. Also I made Rings worth positive points instead negative ponts. Doing this also gave me an idea gave ma an idea for a beginer (new setting) and advanved setting (old negative point rings. Maybe in advanced mode you'll get positive points for putting rings in the fires.

Changing the score values of rings on each level and adding a new prefab link to each level was made some much easier by the Editor classes. was able to write a quick script to handle it.

I added a new feature for later levels and put it in my level editor but have not made any levels with it yet.  I think this will let make add another 3~6 levels at each of Easy, Medium and Hard. 

No comments: