Friday, August 1, 2008

I am fickle


I am fickle.  I thought about my game entry and decide I would be better off doing something slightly different.  This entry will let concentrate more on game developement and learn new (for me) aspects of Unity and less on writing non Unity specific code. I will be able reuse more aspects from my previous game but hopefully come up with very different feeling 2 player game. Most of the above is justification for changing because I could not get a feel for what was exciting and different about my first entry as a game. 

So my new entry is:

Team Name:Ryuuguu
Member Names:Grant Morgan
Game Name: Drop Loop
Game Description: By flipping  and rotating tiles create rings and disks and then move them off to the correct board edge.
Technology used (Terrains, procedural, ragdolls, etc.):nothing much fancy here. Lots of collision detection, hopefully some network freatures.
Number of players network or single machine: Final target network 2 player. Will start with single player,  move to  2 player networked play.
Target distributable (standalone, web player, widget): web player
Website/blog/development journal:ryuuguujo.blogspot.com
Optional concept art: see above
Optional playable demo: not yet

all the stuff about goals remains the same. My starting point is more advanced.

No comments: