Friday, August 8, 2008

Code for single player version finished?

AFAIK I have now coded all the features I need for asingle player version. From previous experiance I think I am wrong and will need new code. Still tomorrow I will switch to level development and hope to have a new version with a couple easy levels done and released. I will also do a instruction level. That will probably need a little code to allow me to change the screen for examples outside of normal game play, but maybe not I lready have some instruction code and I may be able to make the changes directly in the editor.

So from tomorrow I will be thinking level design mainly with a few thoughs and tinkers towards multiplayer/network play. Current plan is to have a playable easy (single player) game out tomorrow, with full single player beta out in 2 weeks.

No comments: