Saturday, August 9, 2008

Playable levels up.


OK I have half a dozen playable levels ready. You start directly on level during play testing I think in the final game you will need to have reached the level to be able to start on it. Any feedback on things being too easy or too hard etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Some things  am wondering about is the game too busy? Is 5:00 minutes a level a good amount of time? Can you see what is happening when you play or does the screen get too clutered?

After making these levels I realized how to divide levels by difficulty so next release some of what are now easy will be medium and difficult low levels.

Dev notes: well I only did a bit of game coding today. Just the code to let you play any level.  lots of editor coding. I think it will be well worth it for designing levels over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: