Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Layout


Well I've my new layout. It has more room for the board. Also the board is no longer square. I hd made it square to start because I thought I would have one player play with the goals up and done and the other play with goals right and left, but now I think goals for each player will be intermixed. So there is a new stable version up.

For those of you wondering where the background Muzak (I don't think my arrangement makes up to the standard of music) I made it with GarageBand Magic.  It took about 4hours. 2 hours of trying to figure why my Apple loops were not working. GarageBand had a corrupt index and I had to delete the index and reload all loops. 1 hour to figure out there is song length feature that may be way off to right of your last note. And 1 hour to choose a  genere and instruments to be used and to clip out the intro and closing stanza so it would work as loop.

todo: fire boxes should be real fires.

todo: numbers under flip toolbar are static should be linked to use of flips

todo: game play :: need to have some sort of goal to do each level. Maybe get so many of each gem to goals. (will think about this well working on others.)

todo:think more about multiplayer game play

 

No comments: