Wednesday, April 18, 2012

UI for transition panel

UI for transition panel is almost done for first draft. Tested in browser instead of editor and found a display problem fixed it, did some more work on panel and it broke again. I though I had found the cause but more testing of NGui today.

Last night I went to an entrepreneur talk and networking event. Talked a bit about the project with people and realized this morning I am over geeking the design. I do not plan on removing any of the features I planned but I will need a new dead simple setting automatically does transitions with user only placing art work in final position. The simplest one will let users give a single size and import artwork as all whole pages and produce the manga. Probably 80%~90% of artists will use the two simplest setting. The manga produced by the simple settings will be same as by advance setting so artist can use simple settings and then tweak with advanced settings.

v_0_04

No comments: