Thursday, April 26, 2012

More transition Ui

I added lots of stuff over last few days.

  • Resizing handles on start and end position.
  • Easing drop down works
  • the slide between start and end is working
  • editing of Delay and Time works.

I need to add a rotation handle, this will be a fair amount of work because I did ot consider what rotations would do to resizing handle code. Unfortunately just putting the resizing handles on an object and letting rotation and resing be handles by rotating and moving underlying object did not work because, the images of the handles go messed up even when I tried applying inverse scaling on them. After the rotation code I need to change the slider to handle delay and duration effects.

The panel is looking fuzzy nee to find out why. Maybe need to start with larger font/

v0_0_7

No comments: